March 6, 2012. Inno-Wellness -project Seminar
The Inno-Wellness -project organises a mid-way seminar in 6.3.2012 at 12.30-16.00. The theme of the seminar is “Everyone is needed in innovation – Inno-Vointiin tarvitaan kaikki!”
The seminar is organised in the Dipoli Congress Centre in Otaniemi (Otakaari 24, Espoo). It is free of charge and held in Finnish.
12.30 Registration and coffee
- Welcoming speech, research team
- Well-being from laughter, Stand-up comedian Tommi Tuominen
13.30 Light day care services in Vantaa – Successes and lessons
- Researchers Mikko Lehtonen and Eveliina Saari
- Discussants from the city of Vantaa: Chairman of the city board Tapani Mäkinen, Director of early childhood education Sole Askola-Vehviläinen, Manager in day care services Leena-Mari Tornivaara, Day care centre manager Kristina Hakola, Kindergarten teacher Jaana Kupela
14.45 Towards different public sector services
- Strategy manager in the city of Lahti Santtu Von Bruun
15.30 An overview to Inno-Wellness
- Coordinator of the research consortium Mervi Hasu
Please register via email to vuosiseminaari(at)inno-vointi.fi by 24.2.2012.
More information from the project’s website inno-vointi.fi.