Come to hear and discuss interesting research done at Aalto University and to network with the Aalto service researchers as well as other practitioners who share your interest in services!
- - The evening focuses on the service research done by Aalto Service Factory sponsored research groups.
- - Fear not; the event does not have a single Powerpoint presentation. The research groups have prepared a poster showcasing their research. You can to stop by any interesting posters and discuss it first hand with the researchers.
- - Posters will be in English. Discussion, however, you can do in Finnish or English.
- - Wine and salad will be served.
Date & Time: Wednesday, November 12, 17:00 – 19.00
Place: Aalto School of Business, Runeberginkatu 14-16, bottom floor cafeteria Rafla in the main building
Registration: Please register here for the event.
Aalto Service Factory sponsored research groups in 2014 are:
- - Aalto Apps & Os – open innovation ecosystem for Aalto community
- - Aalto LAB Mexico
- - Aalto Smart Parking Service Group
- - CT_Commons – A Citizen Toolkit as Urban Commons
- - Open Service Innovation Observatory (OSIO)
- - Perceived value of music services
- - SERMO – Service Modularity Enabling New Innovations, Supply Chain Sustainability and New Service Structures
- - Service Design With And For Citizens (with&for)
- - Talking buildings
Learn more about the research groups HERE>>>
For more information, please contact:
|Minna-Kaarina Forssén||Esko Penttinen|
|Business Collaboration Manager||Research Manager|
|050-407 1430||040-575 4520|